Are you noticing odd smells or seeing brown, black, or green dots along the area of your walls? You may have a problem with mold. Mold in the indoor environment of a home or business is not something that should be taken without caution. Breathing in the spores that are released into the air by mold can have serious health consequences (this is especially true for children and the elderly).
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, such as a plumbing or roofing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property swiftly and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause negative health effects.
It’s important that once a mold problem is discovered, the cleanup process begins as soon as possible.